> Plus another problem I see is if I have to use separate
> templates for each <script> tag I may end up with lots of small files so my
> logic will be peppered around.

How is that much different from using a bunch of Wicket classes with templates
instead of placing all webapp logic in a Servlet.process() method? Wicket's
components natively deals with HTML templates, for other types of output via
templates you need a different approach.

I forgot to mention that what I actually ended up using was the Wicket combo of
PackagedTextTemplate and a JavaScriptTemplate that merges in values from a Map.

- Tor Iver