Hi,

Many of your pastes didn't make it and we don't see them.
Make sure you don't assign this component to <wicket:container> and
don't call .setRenderBodyOnly(true) on it.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM, endoplasmicR <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, I have recently run into a strange issue with the ModalWindow. The
> ModalWindow contains a page set with the method setPageCreator. And from the
> wicket debug window,
> I see the following lines when constructing the modal window:
>
>
> And with a bit of debugging using firebug, I see that the scripts in
> header-contribution tag are added to the header, the script in evaluate tag
> is also added to the page. however, the component tag
>
> is never added to the document. And later on when I click the default close
> button of the modal window, I see the following in the debug window:
> INFO: Ajax GET stopped because of precondition check,
> url:page?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-previewWindow
> And with the help of firebug, I see that in this part of the script :
> settings.onCloseButton = function() { var
> wcall=wicketAjaxGet('page?3-1.IBehaviorListener.0-previewWindow',function()
> { }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return
> Wicket.$('id18') != null;}.bind(this));return !wcall;
> the precondition check (Wicket.$('id18') != null) failed because the
> component was never added to the DOM.
>
> I am wondering if anyone know anything about it. Am I missing some settings
> when creating the page in modal window?
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Modal-Window-construction-failure-tp4177837p4177837.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>



-- 
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to