I tried to call the stop() in AjaxRestartableSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior.java
when the page starts. But after 30 secs( timer interval), the stopped
flagged reverts back to the default value i.e false. So isEnabled() always
returns true. I am not sure whether this a bug.

As a temporary fix, I have set the initial value of stopped flag in
AjaxRestartableSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior.java to true. And everytime I get
the org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException,
I just catch the exception and refresh the page. I am getting this exception
when I try to stop the timer.

Thanks,
Suresh