From: Daniel Watrous [mailto:daniel.watr...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 5 januari 2012 19:35
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wicket on Google App Engine

Thanks for all your help. I've just posted the steps required to get current
versions of wicket and gae to work together.

http://software.danielwatrous.com/software-engineering/wordpress-plugin-licensing-wicket-on-google-app-engine

Daniel

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
<ernesto.reina...@jweekend.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> lizer/

>>> on

>>> gae-initializer,

>>> now

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.agent.runtime.Runtime$2.run(R
>>> untime.java:133)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.agent.runtime.Runtime$2.run(R
>>> untime.java:131)
>>> Method)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.agent.runtime.Runtime.newInst
>>> ance(Runtime.java:130)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.apache.wicket.util.lang.WicketObjects.newInstance(WicketObjects.
>>> java:377)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.apache.wicket.Application.initializeComponents(Application.java:
>>> 501)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:
>>> 346)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:
>>> 286)
>>> >>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:97)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java
>>> :50)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.j
>>> ava:662)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.ja
>>> va:1250)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java
>>> :517)
>>> >>>>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:46
>>> 7)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java
>>> :50)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java
>>> :130)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java
>>> :50)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java
>>> :130)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java
>>> :50)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService.startCo
>>> ntainer(JettyContainerService.java:191)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.AbstractContainerService.star
>>> tup(AbstractContainerService.java:239)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl.start(DevApp
>>> ServerImpl.java:146)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain$StartAction.
>>> apply(DevAppServerMain.java:164)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.util.Parser$ParseResult.applyArgs(Parser.
>>> java:48)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain.<init>(DevAp
>>> pServerMain.java:113)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain.main(DevAppS
>>> erverMain.java:89)
>>> Method)
>>> >>>>>>

>>> com.google.appengine.tools.development.IsolatedAppClassLoader.loadCl

>>> nitializer-parent/gae-initializer/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/gae/
>>> GaeInitializer.java
>>> and
>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

>>> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/master/jdk-1.6-parent/gae-i
>>> nitializer-parent/gae-initializer/src/main/resources/wicket.properti