Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1. I have the situation that if the user press a button an iframe is open.
The problem is that if the user has some settings in browser, the session is
lost. It creates a new session. Is it possible to set the session to iframe?

2. I've got an error on production server and I cannot reproduce on my
development machine. The error says :
woUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton
(path=inputForm:stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton) is not visible
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Submit Button
stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton
(path=inputForm:stepTwoUploadFilesContainer:calculateButton) is not visible

Which can be the cause? The submit button is never hidden, but the container
that holds it.
I suppose that this is the code where it enters from Form class from wicket
sources :
if (!component.isVisibleInHierarchy())
                                                        {
                                                                throw new
WicketRuntimeException("Submit Button " +

submittingComponent.getInputName() + " (path=" +

component.getPageRelativePath() + ") is not visible");
                                                        }

Has anyone any idea?
Thanks!