Hi,

See org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseException#RestartResponseException

You need
public RestartResponseException(final IPageProvider pageProvider,
final RedirectPolicy redirectPolicy)
constructor with RedirectPolicy#NEVER_REDIRECT as second parameter.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Matthew Pennington
<m...@profounddecisions.co.uk> wrote:
> I have an application which needs to accept a POST request from an outside
> server, to confirm payment. I don't want to break the default wicket render
> strategy (REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER) which is serving to give the users a nicer
> experience than ONE_PASS_RENDER would, however, the external service is not
> happy with the 302, and keeps retrying until it gives up.
>
> Is there some sensible way that I can tell wicket to use ONE_PASS_RENDER for
> only the specific page that handles this request?
>
> Matt Pennington

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development