I set style of session like this in my WebApplication:
public Session newSession(final Request request, final Response response) {
        return new WicketWebSession(request).setStyle("style1");
    }

when I call HomePage the right markup is retrieved: HomePage_style1.html.

BUT: the context-relative URL of the css (and images) which is fix coded in
markup file like this:
href="style1/css/style.css" or src="images/...."

is rendered finally to
href="../style1/css/style.css" or src="../images/...."
(when I look in the source code in browser), so all style is missing
(when I change in Firebug again back to href="style1/css/style.css" the
style is fine...)

Also the context relative images are rendered with a leading "../images/"
instead the correct "images/"...

Anything wrong I did in a styled/variant markup file? do I have to use
relative URLs different for styled/variant pages?