Hi,

I have a use case where I need to render data in a grid (e.g. Table markup)
and for each cell (td), determine its content dynamically.  Consider a table
where you can drag and drop items from cell to cell and their position is
stored.  In this scenario, I need to ask the question, for the current cell
(row/col), what is my content, and sometimes this con tent will be empty.

I initially jumped on GridView as the appropriate component to use because it
encapsulates the repeating in both the row and column directions.

Can a GridView support the ability (through a provider API?) to dynamically
render content per cell.

If not, is there a better solution (using custom rolled nested repeaters)?

Thanks,
J.D.