Hello , sorry for my english !

I m facing a probleme with AjaxSubmitLink on a form compoenent

I want to add a simple attribute modifier with a on click and a confirm
javascript popup, to get to user confirmation befor submiting.

That works fine with a simple wicket button , but I want to use
AjaxSubmitLink that way I can overrid the OnError methode and refresh my
form feedback, so I create I class AjaxConfirmButton extends AjaxSubmitLink.
and in the constructor I add the behaviour (add( new
SimpleAttributeModifier('onclick', "return confirm(...)").

the probleme is the on click javascript is never calld and the form is never
submited.

is there a way to fix this issue?
 hanks a lot