Hi Jered,

this is a known issue, you can find more informations here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3809
I have a ModalWindow where I need to know if the user saved in the WindowClosedCallback or if they chose to click the X to close the window. To do this in Wicket 1.4, I just set a variable on the page that the ModalWindow gets in the PageCreator and then check the variable in the WindowClosedCallback. When I try this in Wicket 1.5 it doesn't work. My variable retains the value I initialized it to and not the value I updated it to when I submitted the form on the ModalWindow page. I am attaching a quickstart with the 1.5.4 version of Wicket. This is where the bug appears. I updated the POM and a few files to test the same code with 1.4.19 and it works.