After working successfully with wicket for some time, I'm now trying ot set
up regression tests with fitnesse and the help of WicketTester functionality
or in combination with selenium if functionality of WicketTester does not
fulfill my needs (probably i won't do it with selenium as i already tried
and fought with the productivity problems that came along).

Here a few questions on WicketTester functionality:
- Is it possible to assert that a e.g. pdf/excel/tiff download succeeded?
- Is it possible to assert that a e.g. pdf/excel/tiff download succeeded
after click e.g. on a custom DefaultDataTable?
- Is it possible to simulate paging and assert results on a DataTable after
paging?

I had a look on the Basic WicketTester classes and "enhancedwickettester"
but couldn't find any classes that are capable of doing this.

Any hints on other testing strategies would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!