Martin Grigorov <mgrigorov <at> apache.org> writes:

> can you create a ticket for this. I think I know what happens
> thanks!
>
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM, pasto <peter.pastrnak <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > in Wicket 1.5 RC7 is f.e. the RedirectPage set to unversioned, that makes
it
> > impossible to render using the REDIRECT_TO_RENDER strategy. Because of this
> > flag the page instance is not being stored in the PageMap store, so it is
> > not accessible during the render phase. Is there some setting that can tell
> > Wicket to set unversioned pages as dirty (touch the page in pagemanager)
> > when using this strategy? Or I just didn't get the point? :)
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Peter.
> >
> > --
> > For additional commands, e-mail: users-help <at> wicket.apache.org

Hi Martin!
I'm interested if an issue was created for this bug and if the problem was
solved then? I couldn't find it anywhere in JIRA and I am now facing the
(nearly) same problem.
I create the page (stateless), wrap it in PageProvider and
RenderPageRequestHandler and make urlFor it to navigate a pure javascript
modal window to it. But I get PageExpiredException for that new Page.
If I call getSession().getPageManager().touchPage(...) after creation,
everything's fine, but I think this is not conceptual (I use it just as hotfix)

Running Wicket 1.5.4

Thanks for reply!

David