Hi,

I just realized painfully, that SpringComponentInjector only injects Beans,
when the Fields are non-null.
Is there a reason for this Behavior?
The Reason I ask is, we "use" the SpringComponentInjector in all our Tests
to inject Mocks with Injector.get().inject(this).
This only works, if we set all Mocks to null in tearDown.
No problem so far, but this is surely not a typical use case, but
nonetheless, I would like to know if this is desired, and if we could
propably allow to configure this behavior (as a flag or whatever?).
Just for me to understand this  better.
Thanks

Martin