The project I am working on currently requires that we introduce the concept
of request scope using request parameters.  To do this we need to add a
conversation id to any URLs that are generated by wicket controls.  Does
wicket support this?  So all AJAX buttons, link, drop down choices, etc will
have to have the conversation ID.  I have been looking at adding an AJAX
behavior and overriding the getCallBackURL method with no success.  Any help
would be appreciated.