Just a non-technical question. We're using Wicket 1.4.x and 1.5.x in
different projects and we're feeling quite confident (at least me) using
this framework. By the way, it might be not quite easy migrating an existing
wicket 1.4 project to wicket 1.5. But that's not the point.
I've noticed, that the guys are working on a new wicket version, called
Wicket 6.0. What is the aim of Wicket 6? What is the vision with wicket 6?
Why this major release number? Is Wicket 6 not just a Wicket 2?
Is closer to wicket 1.5 than the version number 6 will