Strange that the system cannot find it while it can in production. Are you sure
the package is present on production, you did not forget a library?

Hielke

-----Original Message-----
From: N. Metzger [mailto:nmetz...@odu.edu]
Sent: vrijdag 2 maart 2012 3:03
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: wiquery css

Me again, I figured it all out and it work beautifully ... when deployed in
weblogic.

For my production environment I unfortunately have to use oc4j, and somehow I'm
unable to load the resource in this environment:
2012-03-01 20:51:03,471 WARN  (PackageResource.java:594) - Unable to find
package resource [path =
org/odlabs/wiquery/ui/themes/mytheme/jquery-ui-1.8.18.custom.min.css, style =
null, locale = null]

Maybe this is not the right forum, but perhaps someone has an idea.

Thanks!

Natalie