Hi,

which line of your code throws NullPointerException? can you elaborate a little more on the purpose of function getAgreementText() ?
hello, I have such a problem
I develop wizard in which user enters some values in first step fields, then
I need to use those values in a second step in a text. looks like this:

userModel = new CompoundPropertyModel<WizardPage>(this);
setDefaultModel(userModel);
WizardModel model = new WizardModel();

model.add(new Step1());
model.add(new Step2());

init();

Step1(){
super("summary","title");

TextField name = new TextField("user.name");
TextField surname = new TextField("user.surname");

Form f1 = new Form("f1");
f1.add(name);
f1.add(surname);
}

Step2(){
super("summary2", "title2");

agreementText = getAgreementText();
Label textArea = new Label("text", agreementText);
textArea.setEscapeModelStrings(false);

Form f2= new Form("f2");
f2.add(textArea);
}

  private String getAgreementText() {
getTextFromDataBase();
replace(#clientName, userModel.bind("user.name");
replace(#clientSurname, userModel.bind("user.surname");
}

So, as you can see, I cannot get text anywhere else, but DB, and have to
insert those values from first step to this text, but I get NullPointer
Exception, because wizard sets all values before rendering first step.