hi Martin

First, I understand that wicket internals fail, but why the javascript i
added using AjaxCallDecorator (I used the example in the Apache Wicket
Cookbook) to block the second submit - has no effect?

I see the JS is added in the beginning of the onclick property of the button
and is called before the request goes to the server, but i can still press
the submit button right after the first click and it somehow arrives to the
server again.

Second, i use untouch() to remove the previous page from the session, in
order to prevent the user from using the back button. Nothing else worked
for me and i saw other similar posts in this forum, where other wicket users
used the same hack. I'll be glad to use a better solution.

thanks
Rebecca