Could someone help me understand what the error below means ? I have copied
the relevant code below, what is wrong with it. I believe I have followed
guidelines for wicket 1.5

Mar 07, 2012 8:48:43 AM
org.apache.wicket.request.resource.ResourceReferenceRegi
stry addDefaultResourceReference
WARNING: Asked to auto-create a ResourceReference, but
ResourceReferenceRegistry.createDefaultResourceReference() return null.
[scope: web.components.PageHeaderComponent$2; name: css/mouseovermenu.css;
locale: null; style: null;
 variation: null]

public final class PageHeaderComponent extends WebComponent {

    public PageHeaderComponent(final String id, final String
changeDestination) {
        super(id);
          add(new Behavior() {
            private final ResourceReference mouseOverMenuCss = new
CssResourceReference(getClass(),

"/css/mouseovermenu.css");
            @Override
            public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse
response) {

                response.renderCSSReference(mouseOverMenuCss);
            }
        });
(...)