Hi!

I have the following situation:

I have a form containing several FormComponents and Validators, submitted via
Ajax. Then I have an AjaxButton on the same page (outside the form) which
triggers some backend logic. But it should only do so if the mentioned form had
no validation errors during the last submit. How should I check that?
Form.hasError() only checks for error messages, which always returns 'false' as
the error messages already have been rendered in one of the preceding requests.

Is it a good idea to set a flag in the Form (boolean isValid) upon
onSubmit/onError and check for that flag or is there some already provided
Wicket mechanic I could use?

Cheers,
   -Tom