I can't use that TextTemplateResourceReference 'cause the style and locale
are set to null by default in the constructors and the filename passed to
PackagedTextTemplate is exactly the one passed in the constructor.
See:
public TextTemplateResourceReference(final Class<?> scope, final String
fileName,
        final String contentType, final String encoding, IModel<Map&lt;String,
Object>> variablesModel) {
        super(scope, fileName); //STYLE AND LOCALE ARE NULL

        textTemplate = new PackagedTextTemplate(scope, fileName, contentType,
encoding);
        this.variablesModel = variablesModel;
}

i guess I'll have to implement that filename-solving part "manually" by
creating my own PackagedTextTemplate and changing the constructor where that
logic happens.