Unfortunately I am a beginner to Wicket and looking for for guidance on
integrating Wicket + JQuery + JQueryUI in a way to achieve infinite scroll.

Ideally I would aim to achieve something like the following url that allows
you to inject divs that contain both images and text into the page:
http://masonry.desandro.com/demos/infinite-scroll.html.

Anyone, with any advice on how to achieve this?

>From what I read Wicket 1.6 will be out soon and using JQuery as it's AJAX
processor.  Will this change things much?

-- snippet --
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Roadmap-for-Wicket-6-tt3777610.html#none

5. Ajax refactoring to use JQuery and provide proper JQuery integration in
core

----