I am trying to build an app which receives http request from client and save
the requested data to the database and then reply(http response) the
appropriate data again from the database, And it is not a form like
application, (just receive the request and then response to it).
I don't have previous knowledge of jsp/servlet.
I have found similar tutorials for sevlet but how to implement it in wicket
?

If there are good examples/tutorials, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
I am a beginner to wicket. And also I was reading the book 'Wicket In
Action' but the code didn't work well in wicket 1.4. Is there any other
books/leaning materials(productive materials) for newer version of Wicket ?