Wicket is a great product and I really hope that I do not offend any one by
my question.  Indeed this may be due to my lack of information.  What I want
to know is why does not Wicket 'core' supports menu and other items
necessary to develop a website?  I have to search  for YUI wicket,
wicket-stuff, and wicket-extensions, which are some what phantom like
websites.  After some research I find that the code I am looking for is not
even supported any more.  The kind developer has moved on to other stuff.

So what is the qualification for you to include a control(?) into the Wicket
'core'?  What is the suggested way to handle stuff like this?

Thanks.