Hi All,
       I have configured the SSI in apache Tomcat 7.0 by un-commenting the
tags in web.xml for ssi and adding  privileged="true" in the context.xml.
       I am using the wicket framework and the project is running at the
root level.But unfortunately the framework is not processing the include tag
and it outputs in the HTML as it is.

       Is there anything that I can do to enable the Server Side Include tag
ion wicket framework. or It will not process that tag.

       If I deploy the project which doesn't uses wicket framework, then SSI
works properly. It renders the page completely. But when I use project with
wicket framework, then include tag is not getting rendered.

Please help me.

Thanks
Vaibhav228