Hi

Me again with a follow up to my isAuto() problem.

Setting component.setAuto(true) is quite bad, since Wicket will remove all components in the detachChildren() method which have the Auto Flag and which are not an instance of InlineEnclosure. Which all of my components obviously are not...

While the isAuto(true) results in a nicely rendered component tree, when you try to click on - say a row in a list - then Wicket throws an error because the component in question was removed.

Well here we are again. How can I port my renderer which adds components to the component tree on the fly as I was able to do in Wicket < 1.5? What was the intention to change the behaviour there?

Regards,
Adrian