Igor,

The link I click ends with /mp/oid/123.9, where 123 is a product id.
However, when the page is rendered its URL changes to end with
/mp/oid/123.x where x is different every time. Moreover, the page is
displaying the wrong product 379!

So, it's not the wrong version of the page, but the wrong product that
worries me.

Can you explain this?

Thanks,

Alec