Hi Tom,

Wicket keeps track of the last focused element only for Ajax requests.
I.e. Wicket sends a header in the ajax requests with the id of the
focused element when the Ajax call starter and later when the Ajax
response is processed it re-focuses this element.
Additionally there is AjaxRequestTarget#focusComponent(Component)
method which may be used to focus another element.

If you replace the focused element in the Ajax response then
lastFocusedId will be obsolete and Wicket wont be able to find the old
component.

I hope this helps you find out what causes the jumps in the focused elements.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Tom Eugelink <t...@tbee.org> wrote:

> On 2012-04-13 11:58, Tom Eugelink wrote:
>>

>> The cursor can be placed in the date fields, but not in any of the
>> textfield in the listview.
>

> To add some additional information; the cursor can be placed in the
> textfields by using the TAB key. A mouse click will always jump to the first
> field. So it seems to be a RefreshingView in combination with a mouse click
> problem.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development