Hi,

can you be more specific? What kind of window are you trying to minimize? A modal window?

PS: btw, the corporate site of tsmc is built with Wicket :)?
Dear All:
        I want to add a JS code into the following method to minimize the
window, but it doesn't work..
Could anyone give me some suggestion to solve this issue?
Thanks a Millions

                        protected CharSequence getEventHandler()
                        {
                                AppendingStringBuffer rtnJs=new
AppendingStringBuffer("if (!confirm('continue?')) return false;
How_to_min_win();");
                                return
rtnJs.append(super.getEventHandler()).append
("; return false;");
                        }

Best Regards,

BSID/ERP