Hi,

I am not sure if I understood it correctly, but my first idea would have been to add a javascript to the popup window which fires AJAX calls and if the response from your server contains some code the window will close itself.

To be honest, I have never tried anything like that and have no idea if that will work, but one should always go after first hunches ;-)

Bye
Dominik