Hi,

The difference is like DropDownChoice vs. Select components.

The *Choice components generate their body by concatenating strings.
Pros: lighter component
Cons: not much control over the generated markup

Select/RadioGroup need children components like SelectOption/Radio
which themselves generate their markup.
Pros: better control over the generated markup per child
Cons: bigger component tree (more memory footprint). Imagine a page
with 200+ options.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend