On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
cmagnollay <cmagnol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So essentially I want to use Wicket 1.5 to display an item and its
> associated quantity. The data structure I am using to back this is a
> Map (new HashMap()) where Item is a POJ whose details are of no
> consequence. Essentially I would like to use one of wicket's
> repeaters, but I only have experience using ListView. Is there a
> repeater that would work well with a Map, or am I going to need to
> code my own? If I need to code my own, what is the best class to
> override?
>
> The List has has key->value pairs of type: Item->Integer where
> integer is the quantity.

I'd just use Map#entrySet, which gives you a
Set<Map.Entry<Item,Integer>>. You can turn that into a list and feed it
to a ListView<Map.Entry<Item,Integer>>. That way you have an Entry in
each ListItem and can simply use its two parts.

Hope this helps.

Carl-Eric