I'm sorry
I will need to describe it better.
The Jbpm is at this point out of my reach. No doubt it has been implemented
badly (by others) and I will look into it when I got time. The question is
why this jbpm project is affecting wicket 1.5 more than wicket 1.4. Remember
that I switch to an empty wicket application to rule out any mistake from
myself (except in following config). So I will start with showing my config.
Im using maven for dependencies
*in web.xml.* I add spring constextlistener, hibernate strategy and my
standard wicket config.

I use wicket-spring to inject dao's in my components
*in Application init*

But I have ruled out this because the mem problems still remain if I use a
empty standard wicket app. Just defining a start page. I just test to start
the application
*applicationContext*
My hibernate knowledge is weak so I have tried to use standard stuff

That's about it. What is pulling up the memory? Is it data being stored in
the session? Data from a badly written JBPM layer? How can I investigate it.
TaskManager is not enough. Any tools out there? Or any good hook up point in
wicket to debug?