Hi,

I have an OnChangeAjaxBehavior on a DropDownChoice component.

After I change a value in that drop down I want to reload the page using
setResponse(currentPage.getClass(), currentPage.getPageParameters());

themeComp.add(new OnChangeAjaxBehavior() {

                                                private static final long
serialVersionUID = -1973825163343103968L;

                                                @Override

                                                protected void
onUpdate(final AjaxRequestTarget arg0) {

setAValueInSession();

setResponse(currentPage.getClass(), currentPage.getPageParameters());

                                                }

                                });

The response from ajax debug is "ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error
while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response> element". I
receive the content from ajax but it is not between <ajax-response> element.

I verify this problem on AjaxLink and the response is the same as from
OnChangeAjaxBehavior.

Do you have any idea how to reload the page from an AjaxLink or
OnChangeAjaxBehavior ?

Thanks,

Mihai