Since we migrate our application to Wicket 1.5.6 some URLs from
BookmarkablePageLinks have duplicate segements for indicating a Shop and a
Language item from our persistence model. For indicating a Shop and Language
item we use our own ShopMapper and LanguageMapper (subclass of
AbstractComponentMapper). This was working until we migrate to 1.5.6.
For instance ...

correct URL: host/servlet/shop/en/page
wrong URL: host/servlet/shop/en/shop/en/page

This happens, for example, when the protocol of the linked URL is different
from the current protocol (http/https). So, basically, all links that point
to pages that are annotated with @RequireHttps are wrong.

In our Application class we set the HttpsMapper as RootRequestMapper, e.g.:

Using a debugger, I've tracked down the spot where wrong URL is rendered:

Either it's a bug in Wicket introduced with WICKET-4518 or WICKET-4514 or
there's something wrong with our LanguageMapper and ShopMapper. The
algorithm of these two mappers that add the segment to the URL are called
twice in resolveRelative.
Any idea?