Hi,

I am trying to learn Ajax in Wicket and implement it in my project. I am
trying to use AjaxFallbackButton but there is something I am missing. Here
is my code:

StatelessForm<UserDomain> loginForm = new StatelessForm<UserDomain>(
                                "loginForm", new
CompoundPropertyModel<UserDomain>(userDomain));

AjaxFallbackButton ajaxSubmitButton = new AjaxFallbackButton(
                                "ajaxSubmitButton", loginForm) {

                        /**
                         *
                         */

                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> form) {

                                if(target!=null){
                                UserService userService = new UserService();
                                try {
                                        userDomain =
userService.login(emailIdTextField.getValue(),

passwordTextField.getValue());
                                } catch (Exception exception) {
                                        error(exception.getMessage());
                                        error = true;
                                }

                                if (!error) {
                                        setResponsePage(Home.class,
pageParameters);

                        @Override
                        protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> form) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                        }
                };
                loginForm.add(ajaxSubmitButton);
}

Html is
<input type="submit" value="Login" class="formbutton" name="Login"
wicket:id="ajaxSubmitButton"/>

But when I press Login button, nothing happens...Please help me out here as
I am new to this. Is there any good doc available for this? Also, why WICKET
AJAX DEBUG mark is coming in bottom right corner of my web page?