Hi,

Since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4014 (Wicket 1.5.1)
Wicket is able to handle automatically page expiration for mounted
pages. I.e. if the user clicks a link and the page is already expired
then depending on
org.apache.wicket.settings.IPageSettings#getRecreateMountedPagesAfterExpiry()
Wicket will either throw PageExpiredExcetion or will create a new
instance of the page and render it without executing the link's
onClick().

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM, Guillaume Smet
<guillaume.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed this evening that when a page is expired, if we make an Ajax
> call from this page (autocomplete for example), the Ajax call returns
> a 302 and then the entire page content (and not a valid XML Ajax
> response) - I investigated it with Firebug as there's no error
> anywhere.
>
> Could it be related to WICKET-4454 ? We upgraded to 1.5.6 a few days ago.
>
> It might be that I never waited long enough to see the problem before
> but I'm pretty sure it was working correctly in previous versions.
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> --
> Guillaume

Martin Grigorov