Robert Kimotho wrote

> Why don't you try using jpivot, the front end is done using html and they
> have css that you can override
> to suit your needs. This also makes it easy to embed in your wicket pages.
> Not unless you want to write one from scratch, which I think will be very
> time consuming.
> PS: jpivot uses mdx to query the database

I wrote a PivotTable component in wicket and I'm very happy with this. This
component uses a PivotTableModel that uses a generic PivotDataSource as data
source. For me olap with mdx, ... it's to heavy. I want to use a simple sql
select as data source. The other difficult part was to create the structures
and algorithms behind ui. I will came with more information and a real world
example asap.

Thanks,
Decebal