Tom,
    Something else. I experienced the advantages to have mock up pages
working in another company with Adobe Flex. These pages are added to the
analysis and the clients could have in advance a vivid experience.

Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Fernando Wermus <fernando.wer...@gmail.com