Hi,

This is for wicket 1.4.20.

In our WebApplication subclass we have used:

getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(MyExpiredPage.class);

However after session has expired on one of our pages, if I submit the
(fairly complex) form, the form error message is shown. By this I mean
that page component validation fires and validation of an object from
session (now defunct) fails and the page is redrawn with an error
message in the feedback panel. The expired page IS displayed if an ajax
backed combo is used on the same form, only form submission avoids the
expiry page.

Why might it be that our MyExpiredPage is not being shown in the form
submission case? We want our expired page to be displayed consistently.

Thanks for any suggestions as to where to look for the issue.

Dale