Hi,

I miragte in wicket 1.5 and I change the run timeException by this code

                getRequestCycleListeners().add(new CommonRequestCycleListener()
{
                        @Override
                        public void
onExceptionRequestHandlerResolved(RequestCycle cycle,
IRequestHandler handler, Exception exception) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                super.onExceptionRequestHandlerResolved(cycle,
handler, exception);
                        }

                        @Override
                        public IRequestHandler onException(RequestCycle cycle,
Exception e) {
                                Page page = new ErrorPage(e);
                                try {

                                        if (e instanceof PageExpiredException) {
                                                Page expirationPage =
getExpirationPage();
                                        }
                                } catch
(QuestionnaireOrFormulaireNotFoundException t) {
                                        page = new
QuestionnaireOrFormulaireNotFoundPage();
                                } catch (Throwable t) {
                                        page = new ErrorFormulairePage(t, null);
                                }
                                return new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
PageProvider(page));
                        }
                });
        }

it's ok for a lot of error except for the expiration session.

In wicket 1.4, when my session expired, i had a PageExpiredException but in
wicket 1.5, don't it.

Have you an idea why?
How i can catch the exception of the expiration session?

Thanks in advance

Sylvain