Hi,

I have two problems with my progressbar.

1. It does not show up if I use AjaxButton or AjaxSubmitLink. I dig the
archives, set setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true) for progressbar but it did
not help.
   If I change it to <input type="submit" /> then it shows up.

2. If I try to upload a file from a shared folder attached to network drive
then it shows up but does not show the progress nor the text below (uploaded
nn % of 999 Mbites ....)
  If I upload from my local drives then it works fine.

I really appreciate any help!

thnx, Sandor

http://pastebin.com/wPb6aBeZ