Good afternoon,

Thanks for the WebSocket support in Wicket 6.0, that's very good news to
hear.

But I have a couple of questions, though. Firstly, how am I supposed to
send a message from the client-side? Am I supposed to use the plain-vanilla
WebSocket API? For instance, would this do the trick:

---

var ws = new WebSocket("ws://localhost:9998/echo");
ws.onopen = function() {
      ws.send("Message to send");

 ?

Or is there any other (more Wicket-way) of providing the server with a
message?

Secondly, how am I supposed to get the URL to provide to the client-side?
Is there a #renderHead() method which could give it to me, like for the
DefaultAjaxBehavior? I'm sorry I can't test it for the moment, so I'm just
asking here.

OK, thanks in advance guys!

Regards,

Pierre Goupil

--
Si tu penses que la violence ne résout rien, c'est que tu n'as pas tapé
assez fort.