I used Apache httpd.conf to rewrite our URLs to exclude jsessionids,
but this did not fix the problem with Facebook Like button. Now I am
wondering if the problem is related to Wicket inserting ../../ in the
middle of the URL when Tomcat redirects sessionless user to the URL
with jsessionid as in the following:
"The page at
http://galecsy.com:88/lrm/ms/oid/../../ms/oid/74989.0;jsessionid=85C1FBAE4A7B21CA0FC7B8B10BB21EF1
could not be reached."

I reviewed several web sites on
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/websites-based-on-wicket.html but
didn't find any that have a Like button that allows the user to like a
Wicket-generated page.

Can anybody send me a link to a page with a Like button pointing to a
Wicket-generated page? I'd really like to see what's the difference
between that and what we are doing.

Thanks!