Hi all,

I wan't to display a pop-up message and after that (after the user pressed
on he "OK" button inside the pop-up notification) i wan't to re-direct him
to a new page.

i tried to do the following: (from NewPage1)
try {
        runMe( form );

        target.appendJavascript("alert('submitted successfully')"); //after the
user press 'OK' --> display NewPage2

        setResponsePage(NewPage2.class); //re-direct to NewPage2
}

but he won't show me the "submitted successfully" message, he re-direct me
straight to NewPage2.

any ideas??

Thanks!