I can not paste the exact code but i am putting replica of that code

public class BillingAddressPanel extends Panel   {

public BillingAddressPanel()
{
 final CompoundPropertyModel<hoppingCart> model =  new
CompoundPropertyModel<ShoppingCart>(getShoppingCart());
    // use CompoundPropertyModel.
    setDefaultModel(model);

    add(new Label(WKT_FIRST_NAME).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(WKT_LAST_NAME).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(KEY_BILLADDR_COMPANY).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(WKT_ADDRESS_ONE).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(WKT_ADDRESS_TWO).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(KEY_BILLADDR_APT_SUITE).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(WKT_CITY).setEscapeModelStrings(false));
    add(new Label(KEY_BILLADDR_STATE).setEscapeModelStrings(false));

        add(new AjaxLink(){
        @Override
        logger.debug("[CompleteOrderLink] [onClick] Starts ");

        WebRequest  webRequest  = (WebRequest)
RequestCycle.get().getRequest();
        WebResponse webResponse = (WebResponse)
RequestCycle.get().getResponse();

                Here I am not able to get the value from
ShoppingCart.getFirstName, last
Name , all values got blank

        }
        })