Hi, I´m trying to accomplish the following Behaviour.

I have a tree of Textareas. each one of them is modifiable. When you click
into one of them you can open a modal window where you can choose from
predefined textblocks. on confirmation of the selected block it should be
pasted where the cursor was in the last selected window.

I´ve tried to do some javascript to accomplish that and it works like:
(Pseudocode) take text from
document.forms[formName].elements[insertName].value

and put it into
document.forms[formName].elements[inputName];

The problem is that I can´t figure out how to execute the js on an event or
even avoid js and get the info directly in wicket.

Any Suggestions?