Currently I am using CryptoMapper for my application. It is installed in the
init method of my application like this: setRootRequestMapper(new
CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), this));. I need some of my pages to be
bookmarkable with a url like /abc. I was able to accomplish this by doing
this in my init method: getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new
MountedMapper("/abc", AbcPage.class));

My problem is that if I do it like that then the url's generated for any
clicks on that page are not encrypted. Ideally I would like the urls to be
encrypted. Is there any way around this? I'm sure it is possible to write an
IRequestMapper or extend MountedMapper but I'm not really sure how to go
about it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh