Hi,

I am simply displaying a captcha image which is suppose to refresh on
hitting a button:

*               final String captchaValue = generateRandomString(30);
                final NonCachingImage image = new NonCachingImage("image",
                                new CaptchaImageResource(captchaValue));
                image.setOutputMarkupId(true);

                AjaxFallbackButton ajaxRegisterSubmitButton = new
AjaxFallbackButton(
                                "register", registerForm) {

                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, final
Form<?> form) {

                                // some processing

                                if (target != null) {
                                        image.setImageResource(new
CaptchaImageResource(generateRandomString(30)));
                                        target.add(feedbackPanel);
                                        target.add(image);

*

The code is simple...do I need to put CaptchaImageResource, image variables
as private class variabes?