I'm using Wicket 1.5.7.  I understand how to turn the stacktraces on and
off (in development more I have both those settings turned on).  My
question is more: the files look like they are indicating an error is
happening, but I don't get a stacktrace at run-time.  For example, if I
have a mismatch between the Java class and the HTML I get a stacktrace at
run-time in development mode.  I'm running in development mode and I'm not
getting any stacktraces.  However, when I look at the wicket-filestore
files I am seeing stacktraces.  My questions are:

(1) Do the stacktraces in the wicket-filestore files indicate that there is
an error? The app seems to work fine, but a stacktrace would indicate an
error to me...
(2) If these are indeed errors, why are the errors on the wicket-filestore
files not being thrown at run-time when running in dev mode?

To make this more concrete, one place I'm seeing the errors is around
ModalWindow components.  Is the stacktrace simply saying that the
ModalWindow is not rendered on the page (which would be true, it is not yet
shown), but that it is present in the page's hierarchy?

Thanks
Andrew